Do you have a passion for ocean exploration?
Do you want to be part of a team on the quest to further our understanding of the oceans
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with a cutting edge technology spanning between sophisticated robotics and complex computer systems?
Hydromea makes the subsea world more autonomous, affordable and accessible with miniaturized robotics and wireless communication technologies.
We are currently building our team and are seeking a…
You will be responsible for our in-house production as well as the optimization of our production
processes. In addition to being responsible for final assembly steps, you will be working with our
CTO and report directly to the COO to adapt and complement our existing manufacturing
- demonstrated experience in carrying out mechanical or mechatronic projects, covering
multiple areas of expertise
- hands-on mechanical workshop skills (machining of metal and plastics)
- experience in CNC machining, prototyping, manufacturing
- experience in CAD/CAM software
- experience in assembling and testing electronic circuits
- experience with microcontrollers, robotics or control systems
- good English language skills
Ideal candidates would also have experience with:
- plastic molding, resin casting, mold making
- manufacturing of resin/fibre composite materials
- designing electronic circuits
- programming microcontrollers and embedded systems