Do you have a passion for underwater?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with a cutting edge technology spanning between sophisticated robotics and complex computer systems?
Hydromea makes the subsea world more autonomous, affordable and accessible with miniaturized robotics and wireless communication technologies.
We are currently building our team and are seeking a…
Intern (optical modem development)
For our next generation optical communication equipment we require a developer for embedded software running on microcontrollers and FPGAs.
- intermediate knowledge of FPGAs is a MUST
- knowledge of signal processing algorithms (forward error correction, compression)
- C programming knowledge for microcontrollers
- communication standards such as USB, SPI, I2C and CAN
- development of testing procedures
- operating standard electronic lab equipment
- fluent in English
Ideal candidates would also have experience with:
- design and development of high speed digital circuitry
- soldering an electronic prototyping