Do you have a passion for underwater?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with a cutting edge technology spanning between sophisticated robotics and complex computer systems?
Hydromea makes the subsea world more autonomous, affordable and accessible with miniaturized robotics and wireless communication technologies.
We are currently building our team and are seeking a…
Intern (evaluate novel underwater thrusters)
Hydromea developed a novel, patented underwater thruster. As this thruster is now leaving the prototype phase and going into production and new models are being developed, we need to evaluate the thrusters’ performance and design and built a evaluation and testing equipment.
- practical prototyping skills such as 3D printing, soldering, and CNC
- data processing/visualization
- microcontroller (Arduino)
- 3D design
- basic circuit design
- able to communicate in English
- experience with electrical motors is a plus