Do you have a passion for underwater?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with a cutting edge technology spanning between sophisticated robotics and complex computer systems?
Hydromea makes the subsea world more autonomous, affordable and accessible with miniaturized robotics and wireless communication technologies.
We are currently building our team and are seeking a…
Software Engineer for Embedded Computer Vision internship (underwater robotics)
Hydromea is a Swiss startup developing small underwater robots and optical underwater communication technology. We do a lot of R&D and in-house product development and for our new drone we need a Software Engineer for Embedded Computer Vision to help the drone to inspect and navigate.
- Development and implementation of algorithms for computer vision, 3D mapping and navigation
- Testing and debugging on the bench and in real environments (pool, lake, complex subsea structures)
- strong C/C++ programming experience
- experience with GPU-based processing on embedded platforms (nVidia Jetson, Raspberry Pi) is a plus
- familiarity with existing CV and SLAM libraries is a plus
- Must have Swiss working permit or EU/EFTA/CH citizenship