Are you at ease working with numbers and love helping teams achieve their best performance?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with cutting edge robotic technology to help making the world be a better place?
Hydromea is a Swiss company disrupting the underwater world with miniaturized autonomous robotics and wireless communication technologies. We are an emerging leader in scalable high-bandwidth wireless communication using photons to send data through water. We are also pioneering portable robotics technology that will set the standard for the future of underwater inspections.
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a
Administrative & Office Manager
- Keep track and compile audit-ready reports of company’s ongoing projects. You will file and retrieve documents and reference materials, conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports / documents, liaise with external audit teams to ensure full compliance and clean report tracking. You will revise and suggest improvements to processes and record-keeping systems.
- Perform a variety of the office admin responsibilities: document preparation, perform filing, update computer records, manage shipping and receiving of mail/products, among others. You will look after the office equipment, maintain office supplies.
- Schedule meetings and ensure venues and equipment for meetings, prepare a room before and after meetings, take notes during meetings and prepare meeting minutes. Also, you will help make travel arrangements for staff.
- Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources, manage invoicing, customer follow ups and cash collection through a CRM.
- Manage company’s social channels, prepare company’s presentations, tradeshow materials. You will look after tradeshow preparations and assist with its organization.
- Manage simple HR tasks.
- Project management
- Executive assistance
- Company office management
- CRM & social channels management
- Simple HR & accounting support
- PR & marketing events manager
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Commerce or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in an agile IT or hardware-development environment, and cross-cultural communication
- Office management experience & analytical excellence
- Fluent communication in English & French
- Strong customer empathy and a passion for helping a team achieve great results
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with people from different backgrounds