Do you have a passion for ocean exploration?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with cutting edge technology spanning from sophisticated robotics to complex computer systems?
Hydromea is a Swiss company disrupting the underwater world with miniaturized autonomous robotics and wireless communication technologies. We are an emerging leader in scalable high-bandwidth wireless communication using photons to send data through water. We are also pioneering portable robotics technology that will set the standard for the future of underwater inspections.
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a
Technical & Marketing Program Manager
You will be responsible for the delivery of technical & marketing projects and work closely with internal & external stakeholders. You will oversee the end-to-end management of all projects. In addition to this, you will keep track of the company’s outsourcing to 3rd parties and ensure timely and detailed cooperation across functions and tasks. You will also be the face of the company towards media and our international customers when it comes to order initiation, fulfillment and post-sale communication.
- Enabling the delivery of products & services by coordinating teams consisting of internal and external stakeholders
- End-to-end management of the tracking and delivery of technical & marketing projects
- Management of all external stakeholders and taking ownership of the inputs/outputs between them and internal resources
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive projects forward
- First interface between international customers/regional partners and the company
- PR & marketing events manager
- Office manager
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Commerce or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant work experience in managing projects in an agile IT or hardware-development environment and cross-cultural communication
- Marketing communication, PR and office administration background
- Fluent communication In English, French, Chinese (German is a plus)
- Strong customer empathy and a passion for building great user experiences
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with people from different backgrounds
- Demonstrated “can do” entrepreneurial attitude through experience, who can persevere in achieving goals consistently
- Meticulous attention to detail and love for numbers and Excel spreadsheets
- Excelling at multitasking and prioritization