Do you have a passion for ocean exploration?
Do you dream of working in a fun environment with cutting edge technology spanning from sophisticated robotics to complex computer systems?
Hydromea is a Swiss company disrupting the underwater world with miniaturized autonomous robotics and wireless communication technologies. We are an emerging leader in scalable high-bandwidth wireless communication using photons to send data through water. We are also pioneering portable robotics technology that will set the standard for the future of underwater inspections.
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a
You will coordinate the production of subcomponents with our suppliers as well as carrying out the various production steps for the final assembly of our products.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure availability of all subcomponents
- Carrying out final assembly steps such as molding, soldering, machining
- Documentation of production and continuous improvement of processes
What We Look For In You:
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive experience with hand tools and tooling machines
- Basic experience with CNC machining
- Resin molding experience a plus
- Basic supply chain managment
- Fluent communication in English
- Demonstrated “can do” entrepreneurial attitude through experience, who can persevere in achieving goals consistently
- Excelling at multitasking and prioritization